- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
712 Langston Ct, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1 bath, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 232229606400200
- Zillow Home ID: 46182968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Langston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% lower than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 716 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$234K31.51,572
- 720 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$229K221,298
- 713 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$329K432,424
- 717 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$563K432,752
- 724 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$172K321,016
- 714 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$205K211,204
- 721 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$333K432,288
- 720 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$177K211,044
- 724 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$212K221,180
- 725 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$143K211,139
- 728 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$165K221,138
- 726 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$167K21976
- 729 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$175K21924
- 732 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$176K211,056
- 732 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$180K221,110
- 721 Golfview St Orlando, FL$241K221,296
- 733 Langston Ct Orlando, FL--221,636
- 717 Guernsey St Orlando, FL--31.51,084
- 725 Golfview St Orlando, FL$177K21943
- 804 Langston Ct Orlando, FL$697K443,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!