712 Niles St, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $79,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0147171080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17235350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Niles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.8% less than in San Bernardino, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
870 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 702 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$168K321,322
- 722 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$167K321,322
- 711 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$199K321,417
- 732 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$184K321,830
- 698 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$197K321,786
- 721 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$154K311,116
- 701 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$152K311,116
- 715 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$227K432,026
- 1851 Valencia Ave San Bernardino, CA$167K321,322
- 731 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$155K311,097
- 697 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$153K311,116
- 731 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$168K321,322
- 742 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$181K321,322
- 684 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$168K321,322
- 1837 Valencia Ave San Bernardino, CA$198K332,039
- 741 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$166K311,270
- 683 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$158K221,417
- 597 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$153K211,221
- 741 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$167K321,288
- 762 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$188K321,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.