712 Paula Ct, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Luxury 2 Bedroom 2.5 Townhouse Built 2008. Large Great Room with Coffered Ceilings. Spacious Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances. Marble Countertops in All Bathrooms. Crown Molding & Recessed Lighting Throughout Home. Bonus Room Downstairs. Perfect for Office or Den. Security Alarm.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 245 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $511,500
- Price/sqft: $386
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26472003
- Zillow Home ID: 82960763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Paula Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 706 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$462K22.51,330
- 718 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$553K22.51,127
- 710 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 700 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$490K22.51,143
- 702 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 1074 Paula St San Jose, CA$487K21840
- 711 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 717 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 703 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 723 Paula Ct San Jose, CA--------
- 713 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$553K22.51,325
- 707 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$558K22.51,325
- 719 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$533K22.51,127
- 736 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$521K231,325
- 730 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$562K221,130
- 742 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$540K22.51,325
- 701 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$554K22.51,150
- 748 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$507K22.51,127
- 1070 Paula St San Jose, CA$483K311,022
- 754 Paula Ct San Jose, CA$546K22.51,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292