This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1930
- Views: 2,407 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Approval Information \ Personal Interview Required
- Approval Information \ Rapid Approval
- Approval Information \ Tenant Pays Screening\Appl Fees
- Folio Number \ 01-41-06-011-1620
- Front Exposure \ East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Heating Description \ No Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ Electric Water Heater
- Municipal Code \ 3
- Parking Description \ Street Parking
- Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Waste
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Rental Payment Includes \ Yard Maintenance
- Section \ 6
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Apartments-Annual
- Subdivision Name \ TAMIAMI HIGHLANDS
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Floor size: 250 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2122450566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-250K.
Neighborhood: Alameda - West Flagler
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Miami, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!