712 Scott, El Paso, TX 799323 beds, 2 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 609 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: U82399900301000
- Zillow Home ID: 61737586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Scott
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 716 Scott El Paso, TX$216K322,388
- 713 Al Smith El Paso, TX$242K43.52,892
- 708 Scott El Paso, TX$238K32.52,229
- 709 Al Smith El Paso, TX$223K42.52,226
- 717 Al Smith El Paso, TX$219K422,474
- 720 Scott El Paso, TX$200K321,774
- 713 Scott El Paso, TX$227K432,454
- 717 Scott El Paso, TX$216K32.52,374
- 709 Scott El Paso, TX$211K322,218
- 705 Al Smith El Paso, TX$259K32.752,571
- 704 Scott El Paso, TX$397K----3,169
- 721 Al Smith El Paso, TX$190K42.52,487
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$156K42.5--
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$242K----2,882
- 721 Scott El Paso, TX$319K443,249
- 712 Al Smith El Paso, TX$211K322,177
- 6050 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$453K633,900
- 725 Al Smith El Paso, TX--------
- 6046 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$311K32.53,080
- 708 Al Smith El Paso, TX$224K432,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292