- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
712 Waller St, San Francisco, CA 941173 beds, 3 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $11,501,121
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garage and driveway parking, 2 working gas fireplaces, remodeled kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1239 011
- Zillow Home ID: 15086842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Waller Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 714 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.21M331,635
- 710 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,119
- 716 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.54M311,375
- 708 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.4M411,225
- 714 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.59M33--
- 718 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.79M332,645
- 735 Waller St San Francisco, CA$832KStudio1--
- 720 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.62M221,660
- 839 Haight St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.09MStudio1--
- 831-833 Haight St San Francisco, CA$1.73M--21,910
- 115-117 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--22,570
- 109 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.15M--11,227
- 847 Haight St San Francisco, CA$3.11M834,414
- 127-129 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--21,750
- 111 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.15M--11,247
- 827-829 Haight St San Francisco, CA$2.02M--22,345
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.