7120 Neal Rd, Charlotte, NC 282623 beds, 2 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 04708307
- Zillow Home ID: 6161900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7120 Neal Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mineral Springs-Rumble Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 126.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% greater than in Charlotte, and 474.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values.
- 7112 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$106K31.51,288
- Doby Springs Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 7100 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$94K311,208
- 1301 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$119K331,582
- 7206 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$82K------
- 7210 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$181K332,260
- 7119 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$94K31.51,346
- 1307 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$128K321,669
- 7030 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$124K321,667
- 7113 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$110K311,647
- 1300 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$128K32.52,087
- 1313 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$123K32.51,638
- 7105 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$105K311,029
- 1306 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$95K321,310
- 7026 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$121K321,532
- 1218 Mineral Springs Rd Charlotte, NC$236K422,418
- 1233 Well Spring Dr Charlotte, NC$119K32.51,988
- 1312 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$104K321,393
- 7212 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$208K43.52,966
- 7027 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$153K422,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292