- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 996 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $104
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $243,440
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: CV8611916
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, HOA \ Y, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Handicap \ None, HOA Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Curved Stair, Amenities \ Double Vanities, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,913 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 52E1 3 287
- Zillow Home ID: 102962435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $213-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 22546 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Ruther Glen as a whole. Among 22546 homes, this home is 59.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22546, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.2% greater than in Ruther Glen, and 32.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22546 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ruther Glen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22546 home values.
|7115 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$247K||3||2||1,916|
|7125 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$290K||4||3.5||2,414|
|7111 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$258K||4||4||2,753|
|7131 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$287K||4||3.5||2,426|
|7116 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$273K||3||4||3,114|
|7120 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$321K||4||4||3,623|
|7118 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$254K||4||3.5||1,920|
|7124 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$282K||4||2.5||2,414|
|7110 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$241K||3||3||1,888|
|7114 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$250K||3||2.5||1,904|
|7105 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||--||--||--||--|
|7126 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$317K||4||3.5||3,600|
|7130 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$246K||3||3||1,952|
|7135 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||--||--||--||--|
|7106 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||$347K||4||4||4,218|
|7110 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$264K||3||2.5||2,548|
|7132 Conway Pl Ruther Glen, VA||--||--||--||--|
|7134 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||--||--||--||--|
|7109 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||--||--||--||--|
|7104 Marsh St Ruther Glen, VA||$252K||3||2.5||1,904|
Nearby Schools in Ruther Glen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!