7121 W Beverly Rd, Laveen, AZ 853393 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,076 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 059 - Laveen Elementary District,Elementary School \ Laveen,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws,Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ,Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Laveen,High School Dist # \ 214 - Tolleson Union High School District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial,Jr. High School \ Laveen,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Gas Stub for Range,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front,Landscaping \ Desert Back,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Borders Common Area,Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng One Room,Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd,Technology \ Security Sys Owned,Type \ ER,Utilities \ SRP,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Parcel #: 30001773
- Zillow Home ID: 82240075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7121 W Beverly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Laveen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 118.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 537.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 7117 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$147K421,576
- 7125 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$150K321,748
- 7113 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$147K421,748
- 7129 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$175K421,888
- 7133 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$174K421,888
- 7109 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$206K53.52,702
- 7122 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$137K421,576
- 7118 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$126K421,576
- 7126 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$134K321,400
- 7114 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$158K321,393
- 7137 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$164K421,856
- 7130 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$136K----1,576
- W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$177K----2,702
- 7110 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$136K----1,393
- 7134 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$169K421,888
- 7105 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$191K421,888
- 7141 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$206K522,684
- 8129 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ$161K421,666
- 8125 S 73rd Dr Laveen, AZ$154K----1,905
- 7138 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ$134K----1,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!