- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7122 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152085 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,228 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $240,470
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0126H00084000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11287854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7122 Penn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Breeze market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% less than in Pittsburgh, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Breeze home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
- 7118 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$282K432,200
- 7130 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$212K32.51,590
- 7131 Osage Ln Pittsburgh, PA$354K32.51,985
- 7137 Osage Ln Pittsburgh, PA$297K432,148
- 7136 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$188K331,590
- 7135 Card Ln Pittsburgh, PA$290K311,328
- 7131 Card Ln Pittsburgh, PA$303K311,842
- 7127 Card Ln Pittsburgh, PA$250K31.51,364
- 7135 Roycrest Pl Pittsburgh, PA$572K443,362
- 7121 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$164K221,974
- 7123 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$214K533,371
- 7127 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$113K31.51,560
- 7108 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$178K322,478
- 7119 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$123K51.51,974
- 7141 Roycrest Pl Pittsburgh, PA$382K432,687
- 7123 Card Ln Pittsburgh, PA$273K31.51,250
- 7131 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$211K935,195
- 7115 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$160K321,902
- 7105 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$196K844,452
- 7134 Card Ln Pittsburgh, PA$265K41.51,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.