7124 S 115th St, Seattle, WA 981782 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $238,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4059400640
- Zillow Home ID: 48918173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7124 S 115th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rainier View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 158% greater than in Seattle, and 92.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier View home values.
- 11427 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$243K221,620
- 7128 S 115th St Seattle, WA$276K311,410
- 11423 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$233K411,620
- 7125 S 115th St Seattle, WA$217K31880
- 7132 S 115th St Seattle, WA$237K411,690
- 7121 S 115th St Seattle, WA$215K311,200
- 11419 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$232K411,620
- 7129 S 115th St Seattle, WA$213K411,290
- 7133 S 115th St Seattle, WA$226K411,470
- 11415 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$230K211,030
- 7110 S 115th St Seattle, WA$225K321,580
- 11411 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$236K211,110
- 7201 S 115th St Seattle, WA$270K111,136
- 11458 71st Pl S Seattle, WA$296K421,580
- 11454 71st Pl S Seattle, WA$235K211,110
- 7105 S 115th St Seattle, WA$262K311,130
- 11407 Crestwood Dr S Seattle, WA$301K321,580
- 7205 S 115th St Seattle, WA$230K211,110
- 7208 S 115th St Seattle, WA$237K211,090
- 7052 S 116th Pl Seattle, WA$303K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.