- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 113 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,704 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $592/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $2,900,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- MLS #: 15885773PS
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 946 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Land Lease Type: Fee
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Sewer: Connected & Paid
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Eating Areas: Formal Dining Rm
- Eating Areas: Bar
- Square Footage Source: Seller
- View: Golf Course View
- Floor Material: Travertine
- Lot Location: On Golf Course
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Powder Room
- Shower and Tub
- Cooking Appliances: Free Standing Gas
- HOAFee Frequency1: Monthly
- Direction Faces: Faces South
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Rooms: Ofc
- Parking Type: Garage - Three Door (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Infinity Pool
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Cooking Appliances: Oven-Gas
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garage Spaces Total: 3.0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 684071014
- Zillow Home ID: 18136553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.15-3.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92270, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Rancho Mirage, and 19% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92270 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rancho Mirage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92270 home values.
Nearby Schools in Rancho Mirage
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.