- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,064 all time views
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $273
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Other, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 70636008
- Zillow Home ID: 19841361
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts Santa Teresa home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Santa Teresa homes, this home is valued 18.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|7126 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$550K||2||2.5||1,466|
|7130 Gruber Ct San Jose, CA||$593K||3||2.5||1,674|
|7124 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$534K||3||2.5||1,386|
|7137 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$548K||3||2.5||1,447|
|7136 Gruber Ct San Jose, CA||$593K||3||2.5||1,674|
|7143 Rouse Ct San Jose, CA||$532K||3||2.5||1,386|
|7118 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$558K||3||2.5||1,447|
|7122 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$524K||3||2.5||1,386|
|7125 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$642K||3||2.5||1,821|
|7120 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$564K||2||2.5||1,466|
|7127 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$556K||3||3||1,447|
|7141 Rouse Ct San Jose, CA||$536K||3||2.5||1,447|
|200 Sunwood Meadows Pl San Jose, CA||$402K||2||2||920|
|199 Sunwood Meadows Pl San Jose, CA||$401K||2||2||920|
|7142 Gruber Ct San Jose, CA||$586K||3||2.5||1,674|
|7135 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$548K||2||2.5||1,466|
|7145 Rouse Ct San Jose, CA||$527K||3||2.5||1,386|
|203 Sunwood Meadows Pl San Jose, CA||$403K||2||2||920|
|204 Sunwood Meadows Pl San Jose, CA||$403K||2||2||920|
|7129 Menaul Ct San Jose, CA||$560K||2||2.5||1,466|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!