7129 SE 72nd Ave, Portland, OR 97206
Sold on 11/9/12: $299,900
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,140 sq ft
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $299,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
This 3,000+ sq. ft. Historic Old Portland home is located on a 10,800 sq. ft. lot. The home has large, open, light filled rooms, two baths and a very usable basement for home office, media room and storage. This home is located near the Springwater Trail, the new Max line, Bus lines and nearby shopping.
Owner is looking for a long-term lease with the right tenant. Gardening opportunities abound on the large lot. Large porch makes outdoor living a pleasure. Oversized 2-car garage has room for a shop and or bicycle parking.
Owner lives temporarily out of state and is willing to support agreed upon improvements to the property. This is the perfect property for a family interested in gardening or for a home business that needs storage and office space.
Please contact Oliver at: 650 823 3212 or email@example.com
Available March 1.
Currently work is being done. New bay window in living room is replacing old existing windows. New paint throughout. New kitchen counters, backsplash and floor.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- RV Parking
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #R120165
- School DistrictPORTLAND SD 1J
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53828436
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow530
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size680
- Last Remodel Year1911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7129 Se 72nd Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood-Darlington home values.
- 7117 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$237K82.01,386
- 7130 SE Ogden St Portland, OR$319K54.02,500
- 7105 SE Ogden St Portland, OR$157K21.0888
- 7120 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$163K31.0966
- 7103 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$175K21.0936
- 7108 SE Ogden St Portland, OR$225K21.01,984
- 7106 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$169K31.0996
- 7211 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$113K11.0592
- SE Ogden St Portland, OR$174K21.01,173
- 7032 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$201K32.5917
- 7230 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$196K21.51,056
- 7118 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$234K32.01,757
- 7122 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$254K--1.52,604
- 7023 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$194K21.01,045
- 7100 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$280K----2,340
- 7241 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$176K32.01,008
- 7200 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$204K21.01,082
- 7020 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$162K31.0936
- 7035 SE Ogden St Portland, OR$167K31.01,170
- 7240 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$235K22.01,764
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292