- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
713 38th St, Des Moines, IA 503122 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: 1 space, 276 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 09006349000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North of Grand market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% lower than in Des Moines, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North of Grand home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North of Grand home values.
- 717 38th St Des Moines, IA$103K211,104
- 709 38th St Des Moines, IA$184K31.51,512
- 721 38th St Des Moines, IA$109K321,303
- 705 38th St Des Moines, IA$146K311,340
- 725 38th St Des Moines, IA$113K211,212
- 701 38th St Des Moines, IA$89K321,192
- 729 38th St Des Moines, IA$83K211,173
- 695 38th St Des Moines, IA$153K311,346
- 716 37th St Des Moines, IA$120K311,367
- 720 37th St Des Moines, IA$121K321,437
- 712 37th St Des Moines, IA$182K421,822
- 735 38th St Des Moines, IA$110K211,232
- 691 38th St Des Moines, IA$155K411,615
- 724 37th St Des Moines, IA$162K211,711
- 708 37th St Des Moines, IA$198K31.752,000
- 728 37th St Des Moines, IA$122K31.51,627
- 704 37th St Des Moines, IA$172K321,368
- 737 38th St Des Moines, IA$131K211,170
- 677 38th St Des Moines, IA$185K321,610
- 714 38th St Des Moines, IA$163K311,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.