713 Bransford Rd, Augusta, GA 309092 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 257 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2009 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 368812
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0331125000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 14944619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Bransford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forrest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% less than in Augusta, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 711 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$80K321,499
- 715 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$105K2--1,936
- 514 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$266K643,795
- 512 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$195K533,145
- 709 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$120K431,619
- 516 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$119K21.51,846
- 518 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$112K321,577
- 707 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$131K322,200
- 708 1/2 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$63K11800
- 708 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$82K11750
- 520 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$141K321,995
- 705 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$163K322,632
- 704 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$92K621,426
- 2921 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$107K22.51,314
- 2823 Oakland Ave Augusta, GA$67K321,308
- 522 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$111K321,570
- 2919 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$103K22.51,314
- 509 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$134K43.52,272
- 517 Martin Ln Augusta, GA$114K321,548
- 2917 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$104K22.51,314
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.