713 Cavecreek St, Norman, OK 730714 beds, 2 baths, 1,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2006 for $133,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0126866
- Zillow Home ID: 63221561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Cavecreek Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 709 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$149K321,587
- 717 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$145K321,629
- 705 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$146K321,525
- 721 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$147K321,553
- 712 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$140K321,570
- 716 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$140K321,591
- 708 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$131K321,429
- 701 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$163K321,755
- 720 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$156K321,635
- 704 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$139K321,522
- 700 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$137K321,407
- 621 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$146K321,531
- 713 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$140K321,428
- 717 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$137K321,398
- 709 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$140K321,591
- 801 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$147K321,552
- 721 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$146K321,617
- 705 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$132K321,335
- 620 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$133K321,334
- 800 Cavecreek St Norman, OK$142K321,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!