713 Ginger Way, Modesto, CA 953563 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $376,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Antenna Dish Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 055036038000
- Zillow Home ID: 16026827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Ginger Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95356 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% lower than in Modesto, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95356 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Modesto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95356 home values.
- 3904 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$430K42.52,494
- 709 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$376K432,712
- 712 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$369K322,260
- 3909 Crocus Dr Modesto, CA$343K53.53,105
- 3901 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$441K432,602
- 3908 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$437K422,714
- 716 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$246K432,598
- 708 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$342K322,122
- 3905 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$437K42.52,582
- 3913 Crocus Dr Modesto, CA$290K332,030
- 720 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$417K322,336
- 717 W Union Ave Modesto, CA$222K321,586
- 721 W Union Ave Modesto, CA$435K422,435
- 3909 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$443K432,704
- 713 W Union Ave Modesto, CA$323K32.52,298
- 3905 Crocus Dr Modesto, CA$359K332,529
- 3917 Crocus Dr Modesto, CA$307K32.52,298
- 3912 Lindenwood Ct Modesto, CA$353K532,609
- 725 W Union Ave Modesto, CA$207K321,730
- 704 Ginger Way Modesto, CA$347K422,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!