- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
713 Kenilworth Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601372.5 baths, 2,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 2301 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Parcel #: 0510208034
- Zillow Home ID: 4435728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Kenilworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 428.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 298 Hawkinson Ct Glen Ellyn, IL$910K553,756
- 701 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$363K432,600
- Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$443K--2.51,936
- 697 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$631K--22,100
- 304 Maple St Glen Ellyn, IL$309K--11,025
- 292 Hawkinson Ct Glen Ellyn, IL--Studio----
- 305 Maple St Glen Ellyn, IL$279K--21,087
- 693 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$388K--11,384
- 308 Maple St Glen Ellyn, IL$283K--1.51,025
- 286 Hawkinson Ct Glen Ellyn, IL--Studio----
- 691 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$400K--2.52,319
- 309 Maple St Glen Ellyn, IL$285K321,372
- 717 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$440K52.52,772
- 280 Hawkinson Ct Glen Ellyn, IL--Studio----
- 302 Marion Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$345K--21,704
- 698 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$581K--2.52,580
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.