713 Lemoyne Dr, DAUPHIN ISLAND, AL 36528
Sold on 1/14/11: $2,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #R025201000010003011
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID116146041
- Days on Zillow1074
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$221,631||$180K – $257K||+$27,661||$364||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$875/mo||$534 – $1.1K/mo||+$40||$1.44||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 36528 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Dauphin Island as a whole. Among 36528 homes, this home is valued 2.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 97.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% greater than in Dauphin Island, and 79.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
Neighborhood for 713 Lemoyne Drive
Nearby Schools in Dauphin Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Dauphin Island Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Peter F Alba Middle (assigned) 6-8 11.6 mi
- Alma Bryant High (assigned) 9-12 15.0 mi
- Dixon Elementary PK-5 13.8 mi
- Anna F Booth Elementary PK-5 15.1 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 16.1 mi
- St. Elmo Elementary K-5 17.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005