713 Locust St, Denver, CO 802206 beds, 5 baths, 6,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Finished basement, 1704 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 498 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,138 sqft
- Parcel #: 0605338022000
- Zillow Home ID: 13391094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montclair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Denver, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 715 Locust St Denver, CO$793K454,283
- 701 Locust St Denver, CO$1.24M444,977
- 723 Locust St Denver, CO$761K433,721
- 695 Locust St Denver, CO$547K321,479
- 725 Locust St Denver, CO$420K311,772
- 710 Leyden St Denver, CO$380K22988
- 714 Leyden St Denver, CO$414K321,205
- 720 Leyden St Denver, CO$399K311,381
- 700 Leyden St Denver, CO$952K655,100
- 739 Locust St Denver, CO$553K33.51,892
- 730 Leyden St Denver, CO$396K31.51,313
- 660 Leyden St Denver, CO$477K231,459
- 675 Locust St Denver, CO$882K433,194
- 712 Locust St Denver, CO$292K11678
- 700 Locust St Denver, CO$721K53.54,054
- 718 Locust St Denver, CO$900K453,960
- 734 Leyden St Denver, CO$345K21955
- 726 Locust St Denver, CO$939K43.53,170
- 650 Leyden St Denver, CO$464K121,281
- 745 Locust St Denver, CO$385K211,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292