713 Meadowside Ct, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,424 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 416 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 212231850700970
- Zillow Home ID: 46168361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Meadowside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 707 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$161K421,756
- 719 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$157K32.51,739
- 701 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$143K42.51,680
- Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL--32.51,739
- 725 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$108K321,340
- 700 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$141K42.51,680
- 656 Heron Bay Dr Orlando, FL$147K321,791
- 712 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$135K321,338
- 731 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$172K32.51,680
- 718 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$152K321,370
- 724 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$146K------
- 724 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$153K321,338
- 651 Heron Bay Dr Orlando, FL$213K322,001
- 730 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$166K42.51,680
- 652 Heron Bay Dr Orlando, FL$177K321,785
- 11207 Green Heron Ct Orlando, FL$211K322,001
- 737 Meadowside Ct Orlando, FL$172K421,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.