- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
713 N 4th St, Sheboygan, WI 530813 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 59281112320
- Zillow Home ID: 52362638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 N 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Sheboygan, and 4.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
- 709 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$52K311,340
- 717 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$72K421,716
- 703 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$60K11800
- 721 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$60K421,876
- 633 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$117K531,597
- 727 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$151K432,305
- 629 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$155K432,750
- 710 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$54K31864
- 404 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$66K421,680
- 721 N Franklin St Sheboygan, WI--------
- 728 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$57K31.51,619
- 712 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$66K421,676
- 720 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$55K31980
- 310 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$64K211,974
- 314 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$115K421,886
- 332 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$78K321,608
- 328 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$114K31.51,604
- 619 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$132K422,275
- 336 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$131K322,058
- 324 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$159K522,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.