713 Scott, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 616 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: U82399900403800
- Zillow Home ID: 61737600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 713 Scott
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in El Paso, and 4.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 717 Scott El Paso, TX$219K32.52,374
- 709 Scott El Paso, TX$216K322,218
- 6046 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$310K32.53,080
- 6050 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$436K633,900
- 721 Scott El Paso, TX$314K443,249
- 712 Scott El Paso, TX$220K322,144
- 716 Scott El Paso, TX$217K322,388
- 6042 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$282K43.52,913
- 704 Scott El Paso, TX$374K----3,169
- 720 Scott El Paso, TX$197K321,774
- 6054 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$367K443,559
- 708 Scott El Paso, TX$238K32.52,229
- 725 Scott El Paso, TX$283K532,895
- 6063 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$272K32.52,564
- 6056 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$315K333,086
- 6038 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX$299K433,176
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$243K----2,882
- 724 Scott El Paso, TX$171K42.5--
- 713 Al Smith El Paso, TX$243K43.52,892
- 717 Al Smith El Paso, TX$219K422,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.