- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 8, Mesa, AZ 852074 beds, 4 baths, 3,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $122
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $425,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,521 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 21917016
- Zillow Home ID: 8079858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7130 E Saddleback Street UNIT 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Sendas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% less than in Mesa, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Las Sendas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Sendas home values.
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 9 Mesa, AZ$870K433,083
- 7255 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$803K----3,017
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 10 Mesa, AZ$668K--4.53,414
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 7 Mesa, AZ$689K433,544
- 7219 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$829K42.52,641
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 43 Mesa, AZ$653K33.53,412
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 11 Mesa, AZ$651K333,847
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 44 Mesa, AZ$877K554,452
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 6 Mesa, AZ$651K333,749
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 42 Mesa, AZ$480K332,795
- 7130 E Saddleback St Mesa, AZ--323,687
- 7213 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$1.04M----3,555
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 45 Mesa, AZ$576K53.53,778
- 7204 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$573K443,241
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 12 Mesa, AZ--Studio----
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 46 Mesa, AZ$399K332,264
- 7207 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$850K----4,139
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 5 Mesa, AZ$559K--3.753,178
- 7130 E Saddleback St UNIT 41 Mesa, AZ$705K----3,614
- 7164 E Sandia Cir Mesa, AZ$779K----3,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.