- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7130 S Sangamon St, Chicago, IL 606214 beds, 1 bath, 616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $3,500
- Price/sqft: $6
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 616 sqft
- Parcel #: 20292040350000
- Zillow Home ID: 4008263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7130 S Sangamon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Englewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Chicago, and 877.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Englewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Englewood home values.
- 7132 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$78K21840
- 7128 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$104K--1960
- 7126 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$91K--1960
- 7122 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$61K--11,120
- 7118 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$79K--11,008
- 7137 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$54K41909
- 7116 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$108K------
- 7131 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$64K--1987
- 7133 S Morgan St Chicago, IL--------
- 7127 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$82K--1966
- 7123 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$102K--21,038
- 7121 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$59K311,094
- 7117 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$99K311,220
- 7115 S Morgan St Chicago, IL$63K--11,485
- 939 W 71st St Chicago, IL$143K--21,671
- 7100 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$148K--21,906
- 7129 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$55K--11,048
- 945 W 71st St Chicago, IL$102K------
- 945 W 71st St Chicago, IL$111K32--
- 7125 S Sangamon St Chicago, IL$54K--11,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.