- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 1667 days on Zillow
- Views: 897 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1999 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 1526202
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Additional Buildings \ None, Amenities \ None, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Carpet, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Direction House Faces \ W, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Fence \ Other, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Pool \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Heating Source \ Gas\Electric, Style \ Bungalow, Exterior Siding \ Hardie Plank, Energy Features \ None, Interior Features \ None, Cooling System \ Window AC, House Size \ 1250-1500 SqFt, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Water, Heating System \ Baseboard, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 41675033513430
- Zillow Home ID: 22175248
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-77K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mckinley Mitchell home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among Mckinley Mitchell homes, this home is 3.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mckinley Mitchell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% greater than in Tulsa, and 165.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mckinley Mitchell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mckinley Mitchell home values.
|7130 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$48K||--||1||786|
|7138 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$53K||--||1||852|
|7126 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$58K||--||1||1,340|
|7144 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$72K||--||1||1,380|
|7133 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$51K||--||1||858|
|7129 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$49K||--||1||858|
|7137 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$51K||--||1||1,072|
|7125 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$43K||3||1||816|
|7133 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$56K||--||1||1,102|
|7143 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$53K||--||1||983|
|7122 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$53K||3||1||1,013|
|7137 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$60K||--||2||1,216|
|7148 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$69K||--||1||1,284|
|7125 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$49K||--||1||906|
|7143 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$62K||--||2||1,216|
|7121 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$48K||3||1||858|
|7147 E Marshall Pl Tulsa, OK||$56K||--||1||1,067|
|7116 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$54K||--||1||1,116|
|7121 E Newton St Tulsa, OK||$56K||--||1||1,170|
|1302 N 73rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$63K||--||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!