- Lot: 3,323 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Washington Elementary - Mesa, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Washington High, High School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Palo Verde, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 15124253
- Zillow Home ID: 7757306
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Phoenix, and 136.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|7138 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$135K||--||2.5||1,139|
|7130 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,271|
|7126 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$138K||2||2||1,139|
|7140 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||2.5||1,237|
|7128 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$193K||3||2.5||1,912|
|7131 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$165K||--||2.5||1,518|
|7135 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$150K||--||2.75||1,271|
|7127 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$146K||--||2.5||1,139|
|7146 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2.5||1,237|
|7122 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$162K||3||2||1,271|
|7150 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$163K||3||2||1,518|
|7142 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2.75||1,271|
|2831 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ||$147K||--||2||1,292|
|7118 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$225K||--||4.5||2,535|
|7123 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$143K||2||2||1,073|
|7130 N 28th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$173K||3||2.5||1,693|
|7128 N 28th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$176K||3||3||1,693|
|7118 N 28th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$196K||3||2.5||1,912|
|7114 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$164K||2||2||1,237|
|7113 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$192K||3||3||1,654|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!