7138 17th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $370,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3438503147
- Zillow Home ID: 61766398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7138 17th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% higher than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
- 7200 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$480K42.52,410
- 7132 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$356K532,302
- 7126 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$260K21840
- 7215 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$259K11800
- 7214 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$358K432,100
- 7207 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$433K432,770
- 7211 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$406K432,430
- 7133 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$246K21760
- 7220 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$356K432,260
- 7120 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$267K21.51,000
- 7127 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$223K11600
- 7230 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$392K331,800
- 7219 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$310K31.751,560
- 7226 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$355K532,090
- 7121 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$263K311,020
- 7205 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$368K532,150
- 7209 17th Ave SW Seattle, WA$332K321,820
- 7225 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$275K311,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.