7139 Hallie Cir, San Antonio, TX 782274 beds, 3 baths, 3,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 358 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,026 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 151710860010
- Zillow Home ID: 69664024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7139 Hallie Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Antonio, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Antonio home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Antonio home values.
- 7143 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$134K42.52,413
- 143 Hallie Pass San Antonio, TX$133K42.52,430
- 7147 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$117K42.52,213
- 7114 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$96K321,334
- 7110 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$113K42.52,213
- 7118 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$107K32.52,167
- 7122 Hallie Pl San Antonio, TX$145K42.53,026
- 123 Hallie Pass San Antonio, TX$106K42.52,040
- 7126 Hallie Pl San Antonio, TX$103K532,056
- 7134 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$110K432,185
- 7138 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$115K32.52,160
- 7130 Hallie Pl San Antonio, TX$103K421,700
- 7106 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$102K321,697
- 7130 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$96K321,267
- 119 Hallie Pass San Antonio, TX$139K32.53,026
- 7122 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$135K42.52,413
- 7126 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$108K42.51,942
- 7102 Hallie Cir San Antonio, TX$118K32.52,251
- 134 Hallie Pass San Antonio, TX$101K421,700
- 138 Hallie Pass San Antonio, TX$101K432,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.