714 Adams St APT 1, Hoboken, NJ 070302 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,248 sqft
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $535,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0500084000000023
- Zillow Home ID: 38883844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Adams Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hoboken, and 79.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07030 home values.
- 712 Adams St APT 2D Hoboken, NJ$443K------
- 716 Adams St APT 3E Hoboken, NJ$441K22790
- 716 Adams St APT 1W Hoboken, NJ$370K1--643
- 716 Adams St APT 1N Hoboken, NJ$316K--1323
- 716 Adams St APT 3W Hoboken, NJ$367K1--628
- 716 Adams St APT 2N Hoboken, NJ$344K1--492
- 716 Adams St APT 1S Hoboken, NJ$309K11600
- 718 Adams St APT 2 Hoboken, NJ$709K33.51,480
- 718 Adams St APT 2R Hoboken, NJ$786K341,460
- 718 Adams St APT 2L Hoboken, NJ$661K33.51,500
- 718 Adams St APT 1 Hoboken, NJ$759K------
- 722-724 Adams St Hoboken, NJ$508K11700
- 720 Adams St APT 1 Hoboken, NJ$654K331,350
- 720 Adams St APT 2L Hoboken, NJ$600K------
- 720 Adams St APT 2R Hoboken, NJ$624K------
- 722-724 Adams St APT 3C Hoboken, NJ$540K2--925
- 722-724 Adams St # 3-B Hoboken, NJ$529K2--840
- 722-724 Adams St APT 3D Hoboken, NJ$625K2--945
- 722-724 Adams St APT 2B Hoboken, NJ$766K221,426
- 722-724 Adams St # 2-A Hoboken, NJ$615K2--1,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292