714 Antone St NW, Atlanta, GA 303182 beds, 6 baths, 3,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $350,600
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,496 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 01520011007
- Zillow Home ID: 35909979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Antone St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30318 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30318 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30318 home values.
- 718 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$327K311,246
- 713 Berkeley Ave NW Atlanta, GA$240K211,134
- 722 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$699K44.53,192
- 717 Berkeley Ave NW Atlanta, GA$231K21944
- 719 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$797K22.52,537
- 723 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$995K432,908
- 723 Berkeley Ave NW Atlanta, GA$268K211,175
- 731 Antone St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$472K44.5--
- 728 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$284K321,372
- 1582 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$269K23.51,032
- 727 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$684K42.52,052
- 1584 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$257K231,292
- 1586 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$271K23.51,032
- 727 Berkeley Ave NW Atlanta, GA$239K211,070
- 1588 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$265K23.51,032
- 731 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$496K44.52,483
- 1590 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$203K241,292
- 732 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$253K311,088
- 1600 Tallulah St NW Atlanta, GA$219K211,025
- 735 Antone St NW Atlanta, GA$608K43.51,826
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.