714 E St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 8/2/11: $475,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,344 sq ft
- Lot:963 sqft
- Year Built:1909
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $475,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #0892 0064
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID418422
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow953
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$692,019||$630K – $768K||-$146||$514||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,862/mo||$1.5K – $3.4K/mo||+$81||$2.13||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 714 E St Ne
- 716 E St NE Washington, DC$668K31.51,288
- 712 E St NE Washington, DC$860K42.51,730
- 718 E St NE Washington, DC$690K33.01,316
- 504 8th St NE Washington, DC$854K22.52,087
- 710 E St NE Washington, DC$765K31.01,602
- 506 8th St NE Washington, DC$769K32.01,720
- 720 E St NE Washington, DC$682K22.01,288
- 508 8th St NE Washington, DC$869K42.51,483
- 708 E St NE Washington, DC$844K33.01,582
- 706 E St NE Washington, DC$860K32.51,608
- 722 E St NE Washington, DC$752K33.01,560
- 507 7th St NE Washington, DC$821K33.01,805
- 512 8th St NE Washington, DC$807K32.51,970
- 509 7th St NE Washington, DC$945K33.02,432
- 704 E St NE Washington, DC$871K33.01,602
- 721 E St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$496K22.0953
- 721 E St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$505K22.01,100
- 721 E St NE APT 4 Washington, DC$523K32.01,005
- 514 8th St NE Washington, DC$839K42.51,926
- 721 E St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$483K22.0950
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005