- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
714 E St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $475,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0892 0064
- Zillow Home ID: 418422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 E St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 716 E St NE Washington, DC$671K31.51,288
- 712 E St NE Washington, DC$844K42.51,730
- 718 E St NE Washington, DC$677K331,316
- 504 8th St NE Washington, DC$849K22.52,087
- 710 E St NE Washington, DC$748K311,602
- 506 8th St NE Washington, DC$737K321,720
- 720 E St NE Washington, DC$630K221,288
- 508 8th St NE Washington, DC$922K42.51,483
- 708 E St NE Washington, DC$966K43.51,550
- 706 E St NE Washington, DC$844K32.51,608
- 722 E St NE Washington, DC$696K331,560
- 507 7th St NE Washington, DC$807K331,805
- 512 8th St NE Washington, DC$793K32.51,970
- 509 7th St NE Washington, DC$945K332,432
- 704 E St NE Washington, DC$845K331,602
- 721 E St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$549K221,100
- 721 E St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$546K22953
- 721 E St NE APT 4 Washington, DC$593K321,005
- 514 8th St NE Washington, DC$867K42.51,926
- 721 E St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$542K22950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.