714 East St, Andover, CT 06232
Sold on 8/1/13: $155,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:2.71 acres
- Year Built:1935
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $155,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Linoleum,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Room TypesDining room
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID58093716
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow220
- Elementary SchoolAndover
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolRHAM
- Parcel #M:0018 B:0017 L:000028
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$159,402||$140K – $174K||-$1,217||$113||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,375/mo||$963 – $1.9K/mo||--||$0.98||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06232 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Andover as a whole. Among 06232 homes, this home is valued 30.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06232 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% greater than in Andover, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06232 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06232 home values.
Neighborhood for 714 East Street
Nearby Schools in Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005