- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
714 Highwood Dr, Baltimore, MD 212123 beds, 2 baths, 1,219 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,295 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $239,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,219 sqft
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5129 025
- Zillow Home ID: 36616273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Highwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Walker market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.5% less than in Baltimore, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Walker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Walker home values.
- 712 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$231K--21,008
- 716 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$136K321,393
- 718 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$188K321,169
- 710 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$249K--11,098
- 817 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$208K421,316
- 815 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$134K--21,238
- 720 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$146K311,169
- 708 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$196K--1.51,196
- 819 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$219K--31,074
- 813 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$241K321,098
- 713 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$212K--1.51,169
- 715 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$213K--1.51,169
- 821 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$157K--11,169
- 811 Cedarcroft Rd Baltimore, MD$190K--11,098
- 711 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$239K221,168
- 717 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$204K--11,169
- 722 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$144K211,212
- 706 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$265K--11,098
- 709 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$204K221,169
- 719 Highwood Dr Baltimore, MD$194K--1.51,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.