714 Madrid St, San Francisco, CA 941123 beds, 1 bath, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: May 2013 for $574,000
- Price/sqft: $486
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Parcel #: 6343 004
- Zillow Home ID: 15176290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Madrid Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Excelsior, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% greater than in San Francisco, and 59.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Excelsior home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Excelsior home values.
- 710 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$602K411,018
- 718 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$568K11775
- 706 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$571K21775
- 722 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$742K422,000
- 700 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$611K31895
- 726 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$580K--11,050
- 730 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$592K311,074
- 611 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$738K--31,655
- 615 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$565K22840
- 607 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$732K--21,604
- 619 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$554K211,081
- 300 France Ave San Francisco, CA$742K321,710
- 734 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$577K--1815
- 623 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$614K211,288
- 627 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$586K211,000
- 738 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$648K--21,400
- 694 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$614K--11,150
- 631 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$603K--21,217
- 742 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$574K--11,067
- 400 France Ave San Francisco, CA$619K221,143
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!