714 N 128th St, Seattle, WA 981335 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $325,000
- Disability Access
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 1926049332
- Zillow Home ID: 48768503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 N 128th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
813 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1987
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 708 N 128th St Seattle, WA$469K32.52,290
- 12806 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$646K42.752,800
- 702 N 128th St Seattle, WA$474K32.52,330
- 719 N 128th St Seattle, WA$366K421,120
- 705 N 128th St Seattle, WA$432K311,240
- 711 N 130th St # A203 Seattle, WA$135K21711
- 711 N 130th St # A204 Seattle, WA$135K21768
- 711 N 130th St # A101 Seattle, WA$140K22895
- 711 N 130th St # A301 Seattle, WA$160KStudio1895
- 711 N 130th St # A102 Seattle, WA$152K22918
- 711 N 130th St # A103 Seattle, WA$137K21813
- 711 N 130th St # A302 Seattle, WA$146K22918
- 711 N 130th St Seattle, WA$202KStudio1895
- 711 N 130th St # A303 Seattle, WA$135K21711
- 711 N 130th St # A201 Seattle, WA$140K22895
- 711 N 130th St # A304 Seattle, WA$160K21781
- 711 N 130th St # A401 Seattle, WA$168K22895
- 711 N 130th St # A402 Seattle, WA$159K22918
- 711 N 130th St # A403 Seattle, WA$136K21711
- 711 N 130th St # A202 Seattle, WA$152K22918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.