This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,509 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $93,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Wood, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Security System, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Status \ Active, Water\System \ City Water, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Garage \ None, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Carport \ Double Attached, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Lot Description \ Level, Foundation \ Slab\Raised, Specialty Rooms \ None, Cooling System \ Central Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Parcel #: 2-028H-05-037.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77932408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-115K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among Hattiesburg homes, this home is valued 37.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|716 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$83K||--||--||1,472|
|719 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$69K||--||--||950|
|715 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$75K||--||--||1,320|
|721 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$70K||--||--||1,013|
|713 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$98K||--||--||1,935|
|723 Northhill Drive Hattiesburg, MS||$75K||--||--||1,270|
|711 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$73K||--||--||1,040|
|710 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$98K||--||--||2,016|
|725 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$71K||--||--||1,065|
|722 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$98K||3||2||1,829|
|709 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$72K||--||--||1,066|
|715 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$80K||4||2||1,430|
|727 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$79K||--||--||1,421|
|719 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$75K||--||--||1,362|
|706 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$73K||--||--||1,326|
|725 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$89K||--||--||1,548|
|711 N 19th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$71K||--||--||1,421|
|707 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$89K||--||--||1,753|
|718 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$74K||--||--||1,050|
|729 Northhill Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$74K||--||--||1,172|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!