714 N 94th St, Seattle, WA 981036 beds, 3 baths, 3,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1460 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,580 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 3126049192
- Zillow Home ID: 48847096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 N 94th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% less than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 2 beds, 3 baths
1,070 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 2 beds, 3 baths
- 718 N 94th St APT A Seattle, WA$352K22.51,350
- 708 N 94th St # B Seattle, WA$317K21.51,100
- 718 N 94th St APT E Seattle, WA$354K32.251,420
- 710 N 94th St # B Seattle, WA$317K22.51,160
- 9414 Fremont Ave N APT A Seattle, WA$330K21.51,090
- 718 N 94th St APT B Seattle, WA$353K331,260
- 718 N 94th St APT F Seattle, WA$355K32.251,420
- 9414 Fremont Ave N APT B Seattle, WA$313K21840
- 708 N 94th St # A Seattle, WA$306K22.51,170
- 9414 Fremont Ave N APT C Seattle, WA$324K21.51,090
- 710 N 94th St # A Seattle, WA$304K22.51,160
- 718 N 94th St APT G Seattle, WA$333K321,450
- 718 N 94th St APT C Seattle, WA$364K331,470
- 721 N 95th St # A Seattle, WA$323K211,400
- 713 N 94th St APT A Seattle, WA$334K31.51,250
- 723C N 94th St Seattle, WA$433K32.51,789
- 718 N 94th St APT H Seattle, WA$344K32.51,470
- 9418 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$352K321,360
- 705 N 94th St UNIT A Seattle, WA$357K31.51,360
- 717 N 94th St UNIT A Seattle, WA$400K32.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.