714 Solana Cir, Davenport, FL 338974 beds, 3 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262525999953000290
- Zillow Home ID: 68618852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Solana Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
- 704 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$264K652,771
- 724 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$291K652,771
- 650 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$252K542,244
- 734 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$240K542,244
- 258 Carrera Ave Davenport, FL$231K542,244
- 251 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL$236K432,244
- 806 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$241K532,244
- 640 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$194K431,542
- 248 Carrera Ave Davenport, FL$260K662,771
- 241 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL$211K431,940
- 816 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$190K431,542
- 630 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$279K65.52,771
- 259 Carrera Ave Davenport, FL$300K662,827
- 238 Carrera Ave Davenport, FL$235K542,244
- 231 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL$221K421,940
- 249 Carrera Ave Davenport, FL$212K431,940
- 1061 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$174K532,216
- 250 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL$193K431,727
- 826 Solana Cir Davenport, FL$203K431,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!