714 Summerly Dr, Nashville, TN 372095 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement, 1981 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 648 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,039 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 390
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 10212010000
- Zillow Home ID: 41125041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Summerly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillwood Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.6% lower than in Nashville, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillwood Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillwood Estates home values.
- 710 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$855K454,236
- 716 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$649K233,545
- 708 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$665K43.54,621
- 706 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$451K433,331
- 724 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$462K543,662
- 701 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN$428K433,045
- 615 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN$536K432,811
- 707 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN$406K32.52,916
- 705 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN$405K332,786
- 704 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$616K333,212
- 711 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$440K332,674
- 711 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN--------
- 707 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$438K32.52,802
- Summerly Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 728 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$410K332,580
- 720 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 611 Hillwood Blvd Nashville, TN$442K333,279
- 715 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$534K333,931
- 804 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$875K544,400
- 703 Summerly Dr Nashville, TN$464K433,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.