- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,090 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 07365489
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Country Kitchen, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Ranch, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18 064 04 020
- Zillow Home ID: 14523877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-173K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30033 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Dekalb as a whole. Among 30033 homes, this home is 44.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% less than in Dekalb, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30033 home values.
|722 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$242K||5||2||3,100|
|3002 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$133K||3||2||1,200|
|700 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$122K||3||1||950|
|3005 Lowrance Dr Decatur, GA||$123K||3||1||1,000|
|2994 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$128K||2||1||1,022|
|3003 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$126K||3||1||1,042|
|2995 Lowrance Dr Decatur, GA||$140K||3||2||1,500|
|721 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$149K||3||2||1,592|
|696 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$130K||3||2||1,161|
|2990 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$123K||2||1||912|
|2997 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$121K||2||1||912|
|715 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$102K||2||1||864|
|713 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$159K||3||2||1,422|
|2991 Lowrance Dr Decatur, GA||$126K||2||1||1,000|
|707 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$117K||2||1||1,056|
|705 Valley Brook Rd Decatur, GA||$162K||Studio||2||1,514|
|3026 Judylyn Dr Decatur, GA||$129K||3||2||1,224|
|2991 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$125K||2||1||1,042|
|3004 Judylyn Dr Decatur, GA||$123K||3||1||1,176|
|2984 Westbury Dr Decatur, GA||$121K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!