- Built in 2003
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 730 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $127,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 08860930
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room-1st Floor, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Utility Room-1st Floor, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Cable Access, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Window Treatments \ Blinds, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Unassigned, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Parking Type \ Garage, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0916311008
- Zillow Home ID: 63377517
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60559 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for Westmont as a whole. Among 60559 homes, this home is 38.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Westmont, and 371.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60559 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 714 W 63rd St|
Nearby Schools in Westmont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!