714 Wimbleton Dr, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 3 baths, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Semi-Custom fantastic family neighborhood in Wimbleton Heights with one of the best school districts in Redlands. Gorgeous wooden floors throughout the home with a large open kitchen and great floorplan. The master bedroom is large and spacious with an immaculate master bathroom, and walk in closets. Two large fireplaces, one in family room and one in the livingroom. The backyard is enormous and has park like landscaping along with a large swimming pool. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, on a 14,000 sq ft lot.
Nice, safe neighborhood for walking.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1990 for $345,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0174501120000
- Zillow Home ID: 17268768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 714 Wimbleton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% higher than in Redlands, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1583 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$515K323,132
- 718 Wimbleton Dr Redlands, CA$444K322,418
- 1601 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$518K43.53,155
- 1567 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$789K54.254,288
- 710 Wimbleton Dr Redlands, CA$608K62.53,274
- 1605 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$463K532,570
- 1633 Camelot Dr Redlands, CA$431K321,968
- 722 Wimbleton Dr Redlands, CA$480K442,822
- 715 Wimbleton Dr Redlands, CA$587K633,199
- 1561 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$666K433,873
- 1609 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$508K332,976
- 1580 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$435K422,000
- 1637 Camelot Dr Redlands, CA$410K321,776
- 726 Wimbleton Dr Redlands, CA$592K633,312
- 1602 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$490K332,991
- 1555 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$636K554,253
- 1642 Camelot Dr Redlands, CA$412K----2,094
- 1613 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$452K42.52,550
- 711 Afton Ct Redlands, CA$515K532,436
- 1606 Crestview Rd Redlands, CA$415K422,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.