- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ N, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Lease/Purchase, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ L, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 8846300085
- Zillow Home ID: 49105617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $331-431K.
Market guideZillow predicts Gatewood home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Gatewood homes, this home is valued 11.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gatewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Seattle, and 38.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Gatewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gatewood home values.
|7134 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$525K||4||1.75||2,300|
|7144 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$334K||2||1||720|
|7130 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$454K||4||1.75||1,730|
|7126 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$804K||3||3.25||2,512|
|7124 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$354K||4||1||1,360|
|7141 California Ave SW Seattle, WA||$571K||--||--||--|
|7118 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$421K||3||1||1,260|
|7141 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$599K||3||2.5||2,360|
|7135 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$566K||3||2||2,600|
|7143 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$382K||2||1||870|
|4400 SW Othello St Seattle, WA||$378K||2||1||950|
|7129 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$461K||3||1.75||1,560|
|7303 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$496K||3||1.75||1,890|
|7125 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$545K||4||1.5||1,650|
|7110 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$726K||6||4.75||3,560|
|7304 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA||$512K||2||2||1,430|
|4406 SW Othello St Seattle, WA||$727K||4||2.75||2,880|
|7119 California Ave SW APT 3 Seattle, WA||$702K||6||3||2,576|
|7119 California Ave SW APT 4 Seattle, WA||$218K||Studio||0.5||440|
|7119 California Ave SW APT 1 Seattle, WA||--||3||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!