7140 Cerro Crest Dr, San Jose, CA 951384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $751,000
- Price/sqft: $351
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 414 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,141 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 67820113
- Zillow Home ID: 79847331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7140 Cerro Crest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 7134 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$814K432,018
- 7146 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$869K53.52,465
- 318 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$824K42.52,018
- 324 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$842K42.52,141
- 312 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$781K42.52,141
- 7128 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$831K432,141
- 7137 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$754K32.51,843
- 7159 Longhill Way San Jose, CA$797K32.52,018
- 7141 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$937K53.52,465
- 7153 Longhill Way San Jose, CA$851K42.52,141
- 306 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$772K32.51,843
- 7133 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$803K32.52,018
- 7145 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$863K532,141
- 330 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$832K32.52,018
- 7122 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$820K42.52,018
- 7129 Cerro Crest Dr San Jose, CA$814K422,141
- 7165 Longhill Way San Jose, CA$889K53.52,626
- 7168 Windcliff Ln San Jose, CA$800K42.52,025
- 7174 Windcliff Ln San Jose, CA$1.44M442,272
- 300 Crestridge Ct San Jose, CA$842K53.52,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.