7140 Van Buren St, Detroit, MI 482043 beds, 1 bath, 1,891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 220 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1
- MLS #: 214075034
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,891 sqft
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16004466
- Zillow Home ID: 88587473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7140 Van Buren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 79.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% less than in Detroit, and 267.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48204 home values.
- 7132 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$61K--1997
- 7146 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$67K------
- 7126 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$38K--1894
- 7154 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$32K--1864
- 7133 Julian St Detroit, MI$45K--1793
- 7139 Julian St Detroit, MI$50K21864
- 7118 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$50K--1864
- 7160 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 7135 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$49K--1864
- 7141 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$48K--1864
- 7149 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 7127 Julian St Detroit, MI$66K------
- 7112 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$47K--1864
- 7151 Julian St Detroit, MI$49K--1752
- 7121 Julian St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 7127 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$83K------
- 7155 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$41K--1768
- 7115 Julian St Detroit, MI$38K--11,600
- 7168 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$46K--1720
- 7161 Van Buren St Detroit, MI$54K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.