- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7142 Richardson Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322093 beds, 1 bath, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $62,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 0409510000
- Zillow Home ID: 44451831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7142 Richardson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carver Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carver Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carver Manor home values.
- 5018 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$63K211,182
- 7130 Richardson Rd Jacksonville, FL$49K321,786
- 5028 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$59K31883
- 5007 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$44K321,496
- 5017 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$36K31.51,172
- 7118 Richardson Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K321,496
- 7153 Richardson Rd Jacksonville, FL$111K322,165
- 5015 Lincoln Cir N Jacksonville, FL$42K31.51,316
- 5027 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$36K31.51,172
- 5038 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$50K31.5977
- 5025 Lincoln Cir N Jacksonville, FL$44K31.5997
- 5037 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$35K311,134
- 5046 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$66K31.51,146
- 5033 Lincoln Cir N Jacksonville, FL$48K31.51,322
- 5045 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$44K31960
- 7048 W Virginia Ave Jacksonville, FL$49K311,258
- 5054 Dostie Dr S Jacksonville, FL$45K31.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292