- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7144 Coppermill Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 3 baths, 1,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,939 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490511121047000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1211078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7144 Coppermill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 7150 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$133K31.51,568
- 7138 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$128K311,532
- 7156 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K31.52,000
- 7132 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K311,520
- 5128 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K332,012
- 7133 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K331,717
- 7206 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$143K32.51,717
- 7122 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K311,520
- 5122 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K332,008
- 7125 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K31.51,996
- 7209 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$148K421,704
- 5116 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$178K42.53,142
- 7212 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$152K41.51,836
- 7116 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K311,520
- 5115 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$142K321,747
- 5123 Coppermill Cir Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,370
- 5110 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K42.52,384
- 7117 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$169K432,806
- 5109 Millwright Ct Indianapolis, IN$169K41.52,456
- 7218 Coppermill Ct Indianapolis, IN$140K311,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.