715 35th St, Des Moines, IA 503123 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $92,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: 1 space, 280 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 09005094000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North of Grand market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% less than in Des Moines, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North of Grand home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North of Grand home values.
- 707 35th St Des Moines, IA$156K31.51,546
- 719 35th St Des Moines, IA$135K432,467
- 725 35th St Des Moines, IA$204K432,268
- 701 35th St Des Moines, IA$145K311,482
- 729 35th St Des Moines, IA$171K411,496
- 714 34th St Des Moines, IA$115K311,674
- 718 34th St Des Moines, IA$214K333,557
- 708 34th St Des Moines, IA$118K311,168
- 724 34th St Des Moines, IA$122K31970
- 704 34th St Des Moines, IA$151K211,879
- 693 35th St Des Moines, IA$166K31.51,496
- 735 35th St Des Moines, IA$226K42.52,604
- 730 34th St Des Moines, IA$173K31.51,544
- 3410 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA$81K21696
- 712 35th St Des Moines, IA$100K311,272
- 708 35th St Des Moines, IA$144K32.51,705
- 716 35th St Des Moines, IA$179K31.51,400
- 704 35th St Des Moines, IA$141K311,810
- 734 34th St Des Moines, IA$90K21.51,114
- 683 35th St Des Moines, IA$160K312,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.